October 25, 2014

Leather Weather

Hello loves, how are you? 

For this look, I went edgy which has definitely taken over the fashion scene this year (I'm convinced it has to do with Kylie Jenner's stylo). What really makes this is an "edgy" look are two pieces: my jacket and plaid shirt. With the jacket, I feel like every person should have a go-to leather jacket, it adds that right pop to anything. They're like chameleons but since mine has collars, it has a rocker vibe. And as for plaid shirt, I buttoned it up all the way to the top cause that's how it looked best with the necklace. You could also leave it open and have a cool graphic tee under. It's not so hardcore though cause I added some glam to it aka my necklace and my lip color, a vibrant berry color. But yeah, here's some pictures of my outfit in detail. Enjoy!



            

Wearing: 
Jacket: TJMaxx | Flannel: Forever 21 | Necklace: Charlotte Russe | Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Macy's | Bag: Cynthia Rowley