June 29, 2014

Stripes & Lace



Hey people! So yesterday I really liked my outfit so here's a post haha. Well, I'm just here to voice my opinion about laced clothing BECAUSE IT'S SO CUTE. It's starting to become a huge summer trend cause I'm basically seeing it everywhere and it's so obvious why it is. You can really make lace look whatever you want it to be. It can be super feminine and gentle? (what lol) or you can create a grunge look, when it's black lace, or sexy look… just go into Victoria's Secret (bowchikawowow). Personally, I think lace looks best when it's on shorts like mine here. It was love at first sight when I spotted these bad boys. Partially because they were cute but they were loose shorts too, which are becoming my favorite. Wearing jean or any tighter shorts gets so uncomfortable cause they rise up and it annoys the heck outta me. Loose shorts are awesome cause they're casual but sophisticated but most importantly, COMFORTABLE *angelic sounds*


 I actually had no idea what I was gonna wear with these shorts when I got them. I knew I wanted it to be a crop top since they're high waisted and crop tops and high waisted bottoms really compliments my figure. So when I was rummaging through my clothes I spotted this stripped shirt and that was it. It had a floral print pocket on it too like my shorts (they're a floral lace pattern). 


Then for my shoes, I slipped on my espadrilles that I bought at Target years ago. These are starting to become a thing now too which is pretty funny cause I was gonna gives them away this year. And accessorized with my satchel purse, that I bought a few years ago too, and some rings and bangles. It was a simple outfit so I didn't wanna get too crazy with the accessories, ya feels? 

And I know that I wore two different patterns in one outfit *GASP* but honestly, two different patterns don't even look bad. You just need to make sure that you're not mixing extreme patterns that have a bunch going on, like plaid. So go ahead and mix them up, it's not as bad as you think!

To Finish, this is what happens when my photographer (aka my mom lol) just always take pictures of me. Let me take you... 

BEHIND THE SCENES: