October 21, 2016

Munich Photo Diary.



Oh Munich, how interesting you were from the moment I touched ground. I feel like I need to do Germany again to get a better vibe from the country lol but there's no doubt that it's a beautiful place. My line sister and I only had 24 hours to discover the city cause the first "full day" we were there, we were trying to find a place to live. Our original bnb host messed up our whole trip cause he double booked so when we arrived, it was just chaos finding accommodation since everything was booked for the Champions League game - that's another story though. 
When we got to Munich, we had no idea what we were gonna see cause we were mainly there to watch the Champions League game too. So of course, we depended on the handy-dandy Google to do some research to figure out what's in the city center. We also just aimlessly wandered around town and found some beautiful places.














Watch my vlog to see how much of a mess this experience was lol.