October 18, 2016

Paris Photo Diary.



In August, one of my closest friends and I decided to take an adventure. It kinda went like me saying, "Wanna take a EuroTrip with me?" and from there, I put together our trip which currently brings us across the ocean. 
We started off in Paris, France and we stayed there for four day. Some people say that's not enough time for Paris cause it's freaking HUGE but I beg to differ. To be honest, I just think they say that cause there's places you can go in like buildings but there wasn't any place I actually wanted to go in. For example, it would've been cool to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower but I find different views that doesn't consist of waiting/paying. And I'm not a person who's really down to go inside a museum aka The Louvre just to see a tiny painting of the Mona Lisa. I also asked my linesister who went in the summer to see if it was worth it and she's said "not really" lol so no thanks. I mean, I do love museums but the line just kills me so I can happily pass. Within the four days that we were here - we were on the go from the moment we put our bags down in our bnb. We actually got 2 day tickets on those tour buses (L'Open Tour) cause those buses literally took you everywhere and since it was hop-on/hop-off, that was even better. I can safely say, we knocked out everything on our check list and can continue our journey in peace. 
Overall, Paris is a dream. I remember the first night we got here, we went on a stroll down to the Louvre (since it was about ten minutes from where we were staying) and I couldn't believe anything. It was unreal to me that I was witnessing this with one of my best friends. Just seeing the Louvre slowly light up as the sky got darker, watching the Eiffel Tower start to sparkle from the distance, embracing the beautifully constructed building blew my mind. I don't understand how there's so much to see in one city! Take a look at this breathtaking city. 

Montmartre

So Parisian, it hurts my soul. I have no idea what "so Parisian" means but if I were to think of Paris, this place looks exactly what comes to my mind. It's filled with quant shops and cute houses you're tempted to take a picture at every corner.




The climb up here wasn't fun but it was worth the view.
Le Basilique du Sacré-Cœur de Montmartre







Le Mur des Je T'aime - a mural of "I love you" in different languages. 


Montparnasse & Sain-Germain

Probably one of my favorite areas. It might have been the canal that won my heart but it had a little bit of everything. There was liveliness, beauty and a lot of energy. We became friends with a vendor lol, we got complimentary drinks from a restaurant and a waiter tried to kick it. It was pretty eventful there. 

Notre Dame







Jardim du Luxembourg
Jardin du Luxembourg


The oldest café in Paris






Central Paris

Tourist.com. That's what I would call this section because it has the typical monuments and buildings that everyone comes for. It's filled with people, cars and vendors but you kinda have to visit the area. The first night there, that's where my line sister and I went (specifically the Louvre) and it was nice and empty but then, once the sun came out - it was jam packed. 



The Louvre

I was dying to try fondue - so here I am, hungry as can be stuffing my face :)
Le Tour Eiffel

Arc de Triomphe

Until next time Paris!